Reports for Q & A are excellent for getting an overall view of the responses to a Q & A. Geddup provides an on-screen report which is interactive both for a quick view and for further actions. You can also download a full report for a more detailed understanding of the responses and who responded.
To Access Reports for Messages
- From your messages list, click on the message you wish to view
- Click on “Reports and Settings”
- The first pie chart reports on who was sent the message and who has opened it. You can click on “read/unread” for more information about recipients
- The second and subsequent pie charts are responses to the questions asked. Each answer is clickable to see who provided the responses.
- Each question has a report that you can download for more details. To download the report, click “Download Report”