On the road, so the summary will have to be brief.
Highlights from the week include:
- Phil Windley wrote two pieces that are worth a look at his blog (here)
- A UK based VRM service for the health sector – Patients Know Best
- ING boss reckons they will make bank statements available on Facebook – really?
- OUseful returns with a list of research undertaken into personal data…here
- An interview with Sandy Pentland of MIT’s lab for Big Data – could do with editing but some interesting perspectives (here)
All the links plus a couple more at Bitly.